Monday, June 8, 2015

Menu Plan June 8-14

Greetings from the Sunny South! We've had some really warm temperatures here lately, so I've had to cover our kitchen skylight to survive the heat. We're going to replace it one day with a skylight that has a built in cover so we don't have to use this ugly thing. But until then, I'm happy to have a way to reduce the heat in the kitchen this summer!
Last week we had VBS every night, so it was a busy five days. It was a great time of ministry, but it wore me out! I'm glad to have the opportunity but this week I'm going to rest up a bit!

So here's what I've got on this week's menu:

Monday
Out for dinner with friends

Tuesday
Crockpot calico beans, roasted brussel sprouts

Wednesday
Jambalaya, cheddar biscuits

Thursday
Crockpot Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes

Friday
Bunco Night at my house

Saturday
Grilled hot dogs and brats, grilled veggies

Sunday
Crockpot lasagna, garlic bread

For more meal planning inspiration, visiting Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment