Sunday, April 10, 2011

Menu Plan April 10-16

Spring is here to stay....I think! I could do without the coating of yellow pollen all over everything, but the warm weather has been a blessing. After putting it off because of cold snaps and rainy days, I'll be doing the great seasonal clothing switcheroo this week for the kids. That's always fun!

This week will be simple and quick. I'm not going to spend all my time in a warm kitchen when I could be outside enjoying the beautiful spring!

Here's the plan:

Sunday
Crockpot Sticky Chicken, mashed potatoes

Monday
Pan-seared tilapia, broccoli

Tuesday
Slow cooked turkey breast and potatoes

Wednesday
Shell pasta skillet, garlic bread

Thursday
Cheeseburger rice, green beans

Friday
Cook out with friends

Saturday
Burritos, corn

For more menu plan ideas, check out Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment