Sunday, April 28, 2013

Menu Plan April 29-May 5

It's been a whole week since I posted. I'm so sorry. Life just got in the way, as usual. I will try to do better.

My husband just got back from a weekend trip to New Orleans with "the guys." They had a great time, while my best friend and I spent lots of time together with all of our kids. The Princess got to go horseback riding, which she loved!
This week I hope to get some food prepared for the freezer, as this close to the end of the school year, things get pretty hectic.

Now here's what I've got on the menu this week:

Monday
Chicken bacon subs, waffle fries

Tuesday
Steak bites, twice-baked potatoes

Wednesday
Mexican chicken stuffed shells

Thursday
Tilapia po'boys, garlic roasted potatoes

Friday
Homemade pizza


Saturday
Low country boil with friends - I've never done this before, so I'm really excited!

Sunday
Indian butter chicken, rice

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment