Sunday, October 30, 2011

Menu Plan October 30-November 5

Am I the only one who thought October just zipped by? How can this be the first week of November already? I remember my parents saying that the older you got, the faster time seemed to fly. Now I know what they meant!

Anyway, here's the meal plan for the week:

Sunday
Leftover soup from our soup supper with friends on Saturday

Monday
Baked egg rolls, fried rice

Tuesday
Black bean chili, homemade bread

Wednesday
Jamie Oliver's Crunchy Garlic Chicken, lemon pepper broccoli

Thursday
Cheeseburger rice, green beans

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Chicken and corn chowder

So, what's on your menu this week? If you're looking for more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Hundreds of bloggers share their menu plans, so you're bound to find something to inspire you.

1 comment:

  1. October did just fly by! I'm already planning Thanksgiving menu and can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete