Sunday, November 2, 2014

Menu Plan November 3-9

We hosted our annual soup party on Saturday and it was a huge success! We sampled 11 different kinds of soup, including chicken gnocchi, chili, broccoli cheese, and chicken enchilada. And the weather was perfect - crisp and cool. We had 38 people in attendance, including kids. We enjoy hosting, but I'm going to lie when I say I'm glad it will be a year before we do it again!

Here's a blurry pic of the soup table:
I thought maybe my family would be souped out, but when I was planning this week's menu, they were all very eager to have more soup. And I'm very happy to prepare it.

Here's what we've got on the menu:

Monday
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread

Tuesday
Italian sausage sandwiches, fries

Wednesday
Beef and beef taco casserole

Thursday
Girls Night with friends, hubby and kids will fend for themselves

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
Seafood chowder, rosemary Parmesan bread

Sunday
Roast beef sandwiches, crockpot roasted potatoes
For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment: