Sunday, January 25, 2015

Menu Plan January 26-February 1

Hi, y'all! I'm back.

Life just got a little crazy busy there for a week or two, and blogging was about the last thing on my to-do-but-never-got-done list!

Can you believe it's the last week of January already? I'm not trying to wish my life away, but I'm ready for spring! How about you?

Now here's what I've got planned for the week:

Monday
Feel better chicken stew

Tuesday
Italian sausage sandwiches

Wednesday
Crockpot roasted chicken, green beans

Thursday
Steak, baked potatoes

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
Almond crusted chicken (new recipe)

Sunday
Crockpot steak chili (made with leftover steak from Thursday)

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! :) menu looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Feel Better Chicken Stew looks good. I love that it uses ginger in the recipe! I am going to try to add it to my February menu plan. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete