Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mango Smoothie with Spinach

A friend of mine got the NutriBullet from Magic Bullet a couple of months ago. When I saw how great it worked and how easy it was to clean, I wanted one, too.

Thankfully, my husband found one on sale at Sam's. I use it almost every day for something - blending smoothies, grinding nuts, liquefying tomatoes for homemade sauce. It's awesome!

One of my new favorite smoothies is this Mango Smoothie with Spinach. I've never been one to enjoy spinach in a smoothie. But the sweetness of the mango and pineapple in this recipe completely hides the taste of the spinach.

Here's what you need:

1 cup frozen mango chunks
1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
A handful of fresh spinach leaves (I know that's not a precise measurement, but I just eyeball it)
1 to 1 1/2 cups of water or almond milk

Place the ingredients in a blender. I love using my NutriBullet! Blend until smooth.

I went from this:
to this:
in about 20 seconds.

Even if you don't have a NutriBullet, you can enjoy this naturally sweet smoothie by using your blender. It's so delicious you have to give it a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment