Sunday, February 8, 2015

Menu Plan February 9-15

Last week I told you about my experience with the Fast Metabolism Diet. Well, I'm happy to report that though I didn't lose any weight last week after my 28-day eating plan was over, I didn't gain any either! Yay!

I've incorporated more veggies into our meals, cut back on carbs and sugar and continued to drink plenty of water. It's made a difference, I can tell you.

This week is going to be busy. My sweet boy will turn 14 on Thursday and he's requested lasagna as his birthday meal. He loves Italian food! We also have a dear friend whose birthday is tomorrow, so we'll be joining his family for dinner to celebrate. And of course, Saturday is Valentine's Day. So we've got a fun-filled week ahead!

Now here's what I'm planning for this week's menu:

Monday
Dinner with friends

Tuesday
Moroccan chicken, curried couscous, zucchini

Wednesday
Baked salmon, spinach parmesan casserole

Thursday
Lasagna, salad, garlic bread

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
Steak bites, twice baked potatoes

Sunday
Savory roast beef sandwiches on whole wheat buns

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment