Sunday, December 9, 2012

Menu Plan December 10-16

This week is going to be busy, busy, busy. Last week I had jury duty, all week long. You can read about it here if you want to. But this means I'm a week behind on all my Christmas baking and goody-making. Ackkk!

So I'm going to take a deep breath and dive right in to it! In the meantime, I'm going to try to keep my meal prep simple. Hopefully by the weekend, I'll be caught up.

Here's what I've got planned:

Monday
Philly cheesesteak sloppy joes, tater tots

Tuesday
Dinner with friends

Wednesday
Chicken potpie, mashed potatoes

Thursday
Savory roast beef, Parmesan couscous

Friday
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic breadsticks

Saturday
Sunday school Christmas party - I'm making pecan pie bars and creamy mac n' cheese

Sunday
Leftovers

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie. Hope y'all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I need to make those Pecan Pie Bars for my pecan pie-loving sons! Happy MPM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I reviewed the Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes this week!! Those pecan pie bars look GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete