Sunday, February 9, 2014

Menu Plan February 10-16

This week is a momentous one for me. This week I become the mother of a teenager.

That's right, Mr. Lego turns 13 on Wednesday. I can't even begin to figure out where the time has gone. In keeping with our birthday traditions, he gets to choose what he wants for dinner. Either he can choose to go out to eat, or he can request me to make a meal. This year he's chosen lasagna. Made by me. He told me since I make the best, that's what he wants. Awwww. How could a mom say no to that?

Now here's what I've got scheduled for the rest of the week (subject to change, as always):

Monday
Ground beef hash, green beans

Tuesday
One pan cheesy smoked sausage and pasta, cauliflower

Wednesday
Lasagna, garlic bread

Thursday
Crockpot cheesy chicken and tater tots, broccoli

Friday
Steak bites, twice baked potatoes

Saturday
Brunswick stew, pretzel bread

Sunday
Crockpot Cafe Rio chicken

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha --

    Thank you for including my Ground Beef Hash in your plan. This week's menu looks delicious -- my husband would especially enjoy those Steak Bites!

    I've plussed your menu plan on G+, shared on FB and tweeted it, too.

    Have a great week as you enter the Mom-of-a-Teen world --

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Happy Birthday to Mr Lego! :)

    ReplyDelete