Sunday, November 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week will be super busy. I'm going to fall back on some old easy-to-prepare favorites before and after Thanksgiving to save myself some time and stress. I've already got plans for the leftovers and several things in the freezer ready to defrost. I feel prepared. Kind of. Well, better prepared than usual, let's put it that way.

Here's my menu plan for the week:

Sunday
Donuts
Baked chicken, rice
Leftovers, Honey Bun cake

Monday
Toast, cereal
Popcorn shrimp, french fries
Cheeseburger rice, green beans, rolls

Tuesday
Cereal
Leftover cheeseburger rice, corn
Chili, cornbread, salad

Wednesday
Bacon, eggs
Stromboli
Taco salad, homemade salsa

Thanksgiving
Overnight Bubble Bread

Brined turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potato casserole, green beans, cranberry sauce, rolls, apple pie with homemade filling, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, olives

Friday
Cereal
Homemade pizza
Pork roast, potatoes, corn

Saturday
Breakfast pizza
Turkey and rice soup, homemade bread
Leftovers

For more menu ideas and recipes, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. I love turkey and rice soup -- your recipe looks great! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete