Sunday, February 27, 2011

Heaven's a bit sweeter

Thanks to all of you who prayed for my family during this difficult time. My grandma passed away peacefully last night (actually early this morning). I'm thankful that I had the chance to tell her I loved her. Don't know if she heard me, but I needed to say it.

I'm also thankful that this isn't goodbye. I'm thankful for the hope I have in Jesus that she is with Him, and I'll see her again. Yes, there have been tears as we all think of adjusting to life without her here. But as the Princess said, "We're sad for us, but happy for her!" Well said.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very thankful you got to tell your grandma goodbye. I pray all your sweet memories will comfort you till you see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It is sad for you- but wow- you are right happy to know she is in heaven! I have been reading Randy Alcorn's book, "In Light of Eternity" it is amazing!

    So nice that you got to tell her you love her.

    ReplyDelete