Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan March 6-12

First let me say thank you for all the prayers sent my family's way during the sudden loss of my grandmother. We are at peace, knowing that she didn't suffer and is with the Lord. I was glad to have been able to help my mom, both by cooking so she could spend more time with Grandma and by being there to talk and help sort through things. Even though the reason for coming together was sad, it was still a joy to be with family.

This week I have some items on the menu that I hastily threw in the freezer when we left suddenly to go to West Virginia. I'm trying a couple of new recipes as well.

Here's the menu:

Sunday
Out to eat

Monday
Grilled chicken, roasted cauliflower

Tuesday
Chicken tikka masala, yellow rice

Wednesday
Black bean empanadas, steamed veggies

Thursday
Broccoli cheese soup in bread bowls

Friday
Quesadillas, Mexican rice

Saturday
Leftovers

For more meal planning inspiration, take a look at Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment