Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


This is a rose bush Charles got me for Mother's Day when the kids were very small. When we moved three years ago, it came with us. It gets bigger every year, as do my children. It will always be special to me.

Anyway, I wanted to wish all of you mothers a very Happy Mother's Day. It's a tough, often under-appreciated job, but there's nothing as rewarding and fulfilling as being a mom. For all that you do in raising the next generation, thank you.

And to my own mother, I can't say enough about how much I respect and appreciate you. You've shown me Jesus and covered me with prayer my whole life. I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, honey!! I love you too. It pleases me to see what a good mother you are for my precious grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete