Sunday, July 13, 2014

Menu Plan July 14-20

I'm BACK! The kids and I just arrived home this afternoon.

After several hundred miles of traveling and a good visit with my family in West Virginia, I'm glad to be home. We made lots of good memories, including a nice trip to Valley Falls State Park and a Frozen-themed birthday party.

I also enjoyed a West Virginia classic, the pepperoni roll. This one came from a local joint called Colasessano's. They pretty much set the standard for pepperoni rolls where I grew up.
 Hubby survived quite well without us. He grilled up some meat and ate on that for days. He's said several times today he can't wait to eat my cooking again! Sweet, huh?

So here's what I've got planned:

Monday
Parmesan tilapia, balsamic carrots

Tuesday
Beefy Spanish rice, corn

Wednesday
Crockpot chicken, roasted zucchini

Thursday
Dinner with friends

Friday
Greek Night! We're having a themed dinner with some friends.
I'll be making pastitsio, chicken shawarma, flatbread, and Greek lemon potatoes.
Greek honey cake for dessert!

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Honey rosemary chicken (crockpot)

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm comin over for lunch lol! :D Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha! Greek night was amazing! I'm excited to see that the recipes are posted! Now I just need to find someone to make it for me! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete