Sunday, August 17, 2014

Menu Plan August 18-24

I spent some time this weekend helping the kids sort through their toys and books - and we're still not done! They're getting older and their interests are changing, so it's time to downsize. It was quite a walk down memory lane, and I won't lie - I cried a little. We shared a lot of laughs, too.

It's always a little bittersweet to watch your children grow up, I think. I'm so grateful to be their mother.

Now on to this week's menu plan:

Monday
Chicken parmesan casserole over pasta, oven roasted broccoli

Tuesday
Pretzel dogs, homemade mac n' cheese

Wednesday
 Coconut shrimp curry, rice

Thursday
Baked egg rolls

Friday
Philly cheese steak sloppy joes, fries

Saturday
Beef and bean burritos

Sunday
Crockpot lasagna, garlic bread

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment