Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan for January 17-23

Another week has passed and it's time for a new menu plan. If you don't plan your meals for the week, let me encourage you to start doing so. It makes grocery shopping so much easier and gives you confidence that you do, indeed, have something to fix for your hungry family each night. I can't tell you how much stress a menu plan saves me.

Now on to the menu.

Sunday
Cheeseburger rice, broccoli

Monday
Lentil tacos

Tuesday
Beef stir-fry, rice

Wednesday
Sausage & veggie calzones, homemade fries

Thursday
Grilled steaks, baked potatoes

Friday
Pasta, breadsticks

Saturday
Turkey and rice soup

If you need more inspiration for planning your own menus, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Mondays. You'll find tons of ideas there.

2 comments:

  1. Cop Mama made this lovely comment, "Oh yum, Cheeseburger Rice. I clicked over and read the recipe. So simple, I am going to have to try this! Thanks Marsha!"

    But somehow I made it disappear! I'm so sorry, Cop Mama! I hope you try the cheeseburger rice soon and like it. My kids devour it. They actually cheer when it's on the menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cheeseburger Rice does sound gooood:) Thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete