Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CSN Stores Review

A while back I was contacted by CSN Stores to do a review of one of their products. If you've never checked out CSN Stores, you should. They have over 200 online shops with items from kitchen ware to dining room sets to doggie beds. I mean, they have everything!

I've been cooking for years and never have owned a wooden block set of knives. Can you believe it? So I chose to review the Ronco Six Star Cutlery Set with the Ronco Rocker Knife.


This set comes with 20 knives of varying sizes and uses. I love that the knives themselves are labeled with numbers and names that correspond to their slots in the wooden block. What a great idea! Perfect for someone like me who can't remember where anything goes!


The knife handles are made of plastic and are lightweight, which some people might find unusual. But they are very well made and triple-riveted to the blades for durability. I can't say enough about the blades! I spent the better part of the weekend chopping up vegetables and cheese, not to mention bread and chicken. Each knife I used was a dream! The steak knives cut through cooked meat like butter.

I've seen knives of this quality sell for tons of money, but I got the Ronco Six Star set with wooden block for only $44.95. I think I got my money's worth this weekend alone, as much as I used them!If you're looking for an affordable, durable set of knives, I highly recommend this product.

The CSN site was very easy to navigate and the checkout process was smooth and simple. I had my knives in less than a week after I ordered them, too. I can tell you, this won't be the last time I order from CSN Stores. Christmas is coming and I'm going to start shopping early this year!

Disclaimer: I received no compensation for this review, other than a set of knives with which to conduct the review. All opinions are strictly my own and others may have different opinions about this product.

1 comment:

  1. What a delicious fourth you had!!! And those blueberry lemon squares sound devine, i think I will have to try those!!!

    ReplyDelete