Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan August 22-28

Can y'all believe it's the last full week of August? This year is flying by so quickly! I, for one, am looking forward to the cooler weather of fall. I love the colors and smells of autumn in addition to the more moderate temps.

Tomorrow I have a ladies' night out with ladies from my church. We meet at a restaurant and share some encouragement and fellowship. Charles usually invites some of the husbands and kids over while we ladies go out. They generally settle for pizza, but I think I'll make some bread and put out some cold cuts and cheese for sandwiches. I always try to have a dessert or munchies on hand, too. So even though it's ladies' night out, I try to keep the men and kids happy.

Now on to the menu plan for the week. I'm going to try some new recipes.

Sunday
Sausage veggie calzones

Monday
Ladies' Night Out - sandwiches for the men

Tuesday
Cheesy Chicken Lasagna (new)

Wednesday
Herbed pork loin and potatoes in the crockpot (new)

Thursday
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes

Friday
Chicken fajitas

Saturday
Grilled portobellos and veggies

For more yummy menu ideas, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You'll find tons of inspiration there to jumpstart your own meal planning.

Also, don't forget to check out my CSN giveaway. It ends tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Love that you post your menus! I always get some inspiration from reading what others are fixing.

    Have a great week!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made calzones before, but I just may have to learn how!! Great menu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yum! Great looking meal plan especially that cheesy chicken lasagna. :D

    ReplyDelete