Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Herbed Pork Loin and Potatoes

I love using my crockpot. It's so nice to throw ingredients together and have a wonderful meal by the end of the day with minimal effort. And this recipe requires minimal effort. It just doesn't get any easier.

Here's what you need:

1lb. pork loin, cut in half
1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes, halved
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teas dried rosemary, crushed
1 teas dried thyme
1 teas coarse salt
1/2 teas ground mustard
1/4 teas black pepper

Combine the olive oil and seasonings. Brush about half of the mixture over the pork loin. Place in a greased slow cooker. Arrange the potatoes around the pork. Drizzle the remaining olive oil mixture over all. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours until the pork is done and the potatoes are tender.


For more yummy recipes, head over to Blessed with Grace's Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks delicious! I usually roast mine in the oven, but I imagine this turns out more tender. I'll have to try this method!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these easy slow cooker recipes!

    ReplyDelete