Sunday, March 25, 2012

Menu Plan March 26-31

The last week of March! Can you believe it? Spring has definitely arrived here in the Deep South and I have the pollen coating on my car (and my front porch and mailbox and sidewalk and anything else that doesn't move) to prove it! It rained last week and washed some of it away. But within a day there was more of the stuff everywhere. Oh well, I guess it's the price we pay for warmer temps.

Now on to this week's menu.

Monday
Chicken and corn chowder

Tuesday
Girls Night Out

Wednesday
Hot dogs with West Virginia hot dog sauce, fries

Thursday
Philly cheesesteaks
, roasted carrots

Friday
Chicken shawarma


Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday (April Fools Day)
Meatloaf cupcakes

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of meatloaf cupcakes for April Fool's Day! So glad Spring is here but, could really do without its sidekick pollen. :(

    ReplyDelete