Sunday, March 11, 2012

Menu Plan March 12-17

My birthday week is here! Yay!

Which means hubby will take me out to eat and I'll get dessert. Ha ha! That might seem funny, but usually we never get dessert out because we're too stuffed. But this time, I'll get it to go if I'm too full. Now how is that for planning ahead?

My sweet husband already got me my present, a Nook tablet. I love, love, love it! He got it for me before we left for Disney, so I've had it for over a month. I'm still learning the ins and outs. But I adore the Nook, and the man who got it for me.

Now on to this week's menu:

Monday
Tasty Tilapia, cauliflower

Tuesday
Feel Better Chicken Stew
, biscuits

Wednesday
Corned beef and cabbage

Thursday
Out to eat, kids will have homemade chicken nuggets
(my birthday is not until tomorrow, but this day worked out better for our babysitter)

Friday
Juicy grilled steak, broccoli

Saturday
Shepherds pie, Irish soda bread

Sunday
Leftovers

For more meal planning ideas, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment