Sunday, October 21, 2012

Menu Plan October 22-28

I've been looking forward to this week for a few months now. I'm headed to the beach on Thursday with some girlfriends for a girls' beach weekend in lovely Destin, Florida! If anyone's ever been, leave me a comment and give me some restaurant recommendations!

I'm blessed to have a husband who encourages me to take time to relax and rejuvenate away from home. I've planned a couple of meals for him and the kids while I'm gone. At his request, I've kept them simple. I've also made some pepperoni rolls and frozen them. All hubby has to do is thaw and reheat.

Here's what we're looking at this week:

Monday
Beef and wild rice stew, homemade bread (bread machine)

Tuesday
Athenian tilapia (based on a dish I had last week for our anniversary dinner), Greek lemon potatoes
Wednesday
Homemade chicken patty sandwiches, waffle fries

Thursday
Hot dogs with West Virginia hot dog sauce

Friday
Chicken nuggets, green beans

Saturday
Pizza (after a visit to the pumpkin farm)

Sunday
Out to eat

Like I do every week, I'm linking up to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie. I love browsing through other people's menu ideas and grabbing some for myself! Hop on over there and join in!

1 comment:

  1. I'm making a batch of pepperoni rolls for my guys overnight camping trip on Friday. Have a great girls trip!

    ReplyDelete