Monday, October 29, 2012

Menu Plan October 29-November 4

I usually post my menu plans on Sunday night, but last night I was too tired after returning home from a girls' weekend at the beach. I had some amazing seafood while I was there.
And we found a sweet little cupcake shop that served flavors like Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and Apple Pie with Brie icing. Decadent!
The ocean view from our condo was simply stunning.
As relaxing and enjoyable as our trip was, there's no place like home and I'm happy to be back with my family.

Now on to this week's menu plan:

Monday
Honey lime chicken bites, twice baked potatoes

Tuesday
Potato soup (crockpot), homemade bread

Wednesday
Harvest cookout at church

Thursday
Smoked sausage and pepper skillet, mashed potatoes

Friday
Steak, garlic roasted potatoes

Saturday
Pepperoni rolls

Sunday
Cheeseburger soup


For more meal planning inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried making twice baked potatoes. That sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete