Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken

We eat a lot of chicken around here, so I'm always on the lookout for new recipes. When I saw this recipe posted at Tablespoon, I knew I had to try it. The only change I made was to add 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika. I bought some wonderful smoked paprika last week on our Smoky Mountain trip, so I've been adding to almost everything I've cooked this week!

Here's what you need:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (6 oz) container plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 teas garlic powder
1 teas seasoned salt
1/2 teas smoked paprika, optional
1/4 teas pepper

Place the chicken breasts on a greased baking sheet. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spread the mixture on the chicken. This will be pretty thick.

Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear.
The yogurt and cheese blend nicely to give a moist topping to the chicken. I loved the crispier parts myself!

This was an easy dish to prepare with a lot of flavor. I will definitely be adding it to our dinner line-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment