Sunday, March 10, 2013

Menu Plan March 11-17

I've been looking forward to this week for a while! See, it's my birthday on Saturday, and hubby and I are going away for the weekend! Do you know how long it's been since we went anywhere - just the two of us? Well, it's been years. So I'm really looking forward to some together time for us.

So my menu this week is a little short since I won't be cooking for three days! Here's what I've got for the time we will be here:

Monday
Cheeseburger rice, green beans

Tuesday
Chicken shawarma, rice

Wednesday
Savory roast in the crockpot, mashed potatoes

Thursday
Parmesan crusted tilapia, broccoli

Friday - Sunday
Getaway with hubby!

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie. You can share your own meal plans, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment