Sunday, June 23, 2013

Menu Plan June 24-30

Can you believe it's the last week of June already? This week will be busy, filled with preparations for me and the kids to go visit my parents in West Virginia next week. While we're gone, hubby has some painting and other minor home improvement projects to work on. I'm going to cook ahead a few items so he'll have some meals to reheat. If I didn't do that, he'd live on cereal and PB&J while I'm gone!

Now here's what we've got on the menu this week:

Monday
Chicken shawarma, rice and flatbread

Tuesday
Taco salad, corn

Wednesday
Tasty tilapia, Parmesan couscous

Thursday
Chili

Friday
Savory roast beef sandwiches, roasted potatoes

Saturday
Pizza

Sunday
Out to eat

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Tasty Tilapia sounds wonderful! I'm going to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! June did go by quickly.
    I hope you have a wonderful week. Everything on your menu plan looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always do our couscous plain. Everyone likes it, but now I have to try your version. Yum!

    ReplyDelete