Sunday, July 14, 2013

Menu Plan July 15-21

I'm home! After two weeks of being with my family, the kids and I got home on Saturday. While we were gone, my husband painted the upstairs hallway and stairwell. It looks fantastic! He says it was so much easier to set up the ladder and paint stuff without us here.

Now I'm going to have to start cooking again, so he can eat more than peanut butter and jelly!

Here's what is on the menu for the week:

Monday
Hungarian goulash, noodles

Tuesday
Chicken noodle bake, broccoli

Wednesday
Cheeseburger rice, green beans

Thursday
Slow cooker pork & beans, rice

Friday
Girls Night out

Saturday
Grilled steaks and burgers, crockpot roasted potatoes

Sunday
Crockpot lasagna, garlic bread

For more menu plan inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. crockpot lasagna sounds interesting and the perfect prep for these hot summer days. i think i'll put in on my menu for next week. thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a delicious meal plan.

    ReplyDelete