Sunday, July 21, 2013

Menu Plan July 22-28

Last week was fairly uneventful. After two weeks of being away from home, I spent most of the week getting back into a routine! And cooking. Oh, yes. I cooked. I got reacquainted with my kitchen and all my gadgets.

This week I'm preparing some of my family's favorite meals. I'll share a recipe or two with you later in the week, as well.

Here's what I've got planned:

Monday
Homemade chicken patty sandwiches, fries

Tuesday
Baked egg rolls, sesame garlic noodles

Wednesday
Parmesan crusted tilapia, cheesy broccoli quinoa

Thursday
5-spice beef and broccoli, rice

Friday
Chicken burrito bowls

Saturday
Homemade pizza

Sunday
Savory roast beef, twice-baked potatoes

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the chicken patty recipe, I might try that with tvp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pinned the chicken patty recipe. Very interesting to add carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned the chicken patty and baked egg rolls recipes. I plan on using the chicken patties for quick lunches. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete