Thursday, July 18, 2013

Roasted Red Pepper Dip

Whenever I have guests over for dinner, I like to offer a few pre-dinner snacks so we can fellowship a little before the meal. Typically I serve some sort of salsa or dip and tortilla chips. So I'm always looking out for yummy new dip recipes. I found this one over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen and it's become an easy favorite.

Here's what you need:

1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
1 can (15 oz) white beans (I use cannellini)
1 teas garlic powder
1 jar roasted red peppers
salt and pepper, to taste

In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, beans, and garlic powder. Pulse until smooth. Add the red peppers and pulse again until it's reached the desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chips, crackers or pretzels.
I've also added crumbled feta cheese after I'm done processing so it was a little chunky. That was amazing, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment