Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

How can it be December 14th already? We're almost halfway through December, barreling toward the New Year! And I still have Christmas baking to do. AHHHHH!

Sorry, I panicked for a second. This month has been crazy busy. Last week I was practicing my little fingers off to get ready to play the piano for a friend's wedding. I'm happy to report, the wedding went off without a hitch and my fingers survived. The week before that, we were getting ready to host our Sunday School class Christmas party. No time for extra baking then. Looks like I'll have to start this week.

I know I'll be making Peanut Butter Brownie Bites. These are just addictive. And I'm thinking I'll make a batch using Hershey Cherry Cordial Kisses. I'll just turn them upside down and put them in the baked brownie cups instead of the peanut butter cups. Yum.

I'm also going to make plenty of Chex Mix. My family is coming next week and they love Chex Mix. I'll make the original version and the two sweet versions found here.

I've got some other ideas and maybe I'll post a recipe or two later. Now on to the menu plan for the week. It's pretty simple.

Sunday
Chicken rice soup

Monday
Deep dish pizza

Tuesday
Meatloaf, roasted potatoes, green beans

Wednesday

Spaghetti, bread

Thursday
Chicken gravy and biscuits, mashed potatoes

Friday
Out to eat - I hope!

Saturday
Pepperoni rolls

Have a great week and check out some more menu ideas at Organizing Junkie!

1 comment: