Sunday, June 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I didn't blog much last week because I was in West Virginia with my family preparing for my oldest niece's wedding. The Princess was a junior bridesmaid and Mr. Lego was the ring bearer. He just adored wearing a tux. NOT!

Here's the beautiful bride and the Princess.


And Mr. Lego all dressed up. He just looked adorable. Don't tell him that, though, because he never wants to look adorable.


Here's my entire family, including the newest member - my niece's husband!


My parents wanted to keep the kids for a couple of weeks, so we left them there in West Virginia. It's been so long since hubby and I had the house to ourselves. We don't know what to do!

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! :) Congrats to your neice! :)

    I'd catch up on sleep first of all LOL. :D I'd go shopping together, have as many date nights as possible, get a light house project done that you always wanted to together.

    ReplyDelete