Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday June 20-26

The summer has already gotten off to a busy start. We're almost at the end of June already. The kids are in West Virginia having a blast with grandparents and cousins, so this week's menu is going to be simple. I'm making a big batch of black beans and using them in several recipes this week, including dip! Yummy!

Here's the plan:

Sunday
We ate on the road

Monday
Black bean burgers, fries

Tuesday
Grilled portobellos, asparagus

Wednesday
Santa Fe chicken salad, Mexican rice

Thursday
Rice and bean burritos

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Out to eat

For more great menu plan ideas, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You'll find plenty of inspiration to jumpstart your own menu planning.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm....great menu. I'm wondering - have you tried the black bean burgers? They intrigue me, but I haven't tried them yet. If you have, what is the texture like? I think I'd probably like them, but am concerned about what my family will think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking menu! I love portabellas. They are delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha, How did the black bean burgers work out? The grilled portobellos look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, they were really good! I changed a few things like I always do, but stuck with the basic recipe. I'll post about it soon. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete