Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu Plan March 20-26

Ahhh, spring seems to have finally arrived to stay...I hope! I have tons of work ahead of me, though. You know, the Great Seasonal Clothing Exchange. I have to go through all of the kids' warm weather clothes and see what they can still wear from last year. Then I have to pack away the cold weather clothes and get rid of what I know they won't be able to use next year.

So this week's menu will be simple. I'm only trying one new recipe. I'll let you know how it goes.

Here's the plan:

Sunday
No power - we had to use the drive-thru

Monday
Fiesta Chicken and Rice

Tuesday
Sausage veggie calzones, corn

Wednesday
Lentil sloppy joes - my regular sloppy joe recipe with lentils replacing the ground beef

Thursday
Greek Chicken Pasta, broccoli

Friday
Spaghetti and meatballs, no-knead garlic cheese flatbread

Saturday
WV pepperoni rolls

For more menu planning ideas, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy looking menu. Bookedmarked some stuff to try. Thanks for sharing.

    www.momspaycheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete