Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan August 21-27

We're in the last full week of August! Can you believe it? We started back to school last week, and I didn't get a chance to post more about my lovely menu board. It has been so nice to have a menu posted for all to see. The kids got a kick out of reading it each day to find out what was for dinner. Now they want a menu board for lunch, too! Since we homeschool, we almost always eat our lunch at home and it usually consists of leftovers. But I thought it was funny they want to be in the know all the time! Charles is glad he can find out what we're eating without checking my blog!

Now on to this week's menu:

Sunday
Pasta fagioli (didn't get to this last week, remember the menu is subject to change!)

Monday
Chicken caesar sandwiches, roasted garlic squash

Tuesday
Pizza buffet including BBQ chicken pizza and pesto chicken pizza - friends are coming over to share

Wednesday
Creamy jambalaya pasta, green beans

Thursday
Taco salad, Tex-Mex corn

Friday
Sausage lentil soup, pretzel bread (recipe to come)

Saturday
Grilled hot dogs, roasted potatoes

To take a look at other menu plans, head over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Pizza buffet sounds great! When we were in Georgia we'd have this when my sister and her husband came over, it was always fun :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pizzabuffet sounds fun. id love to do that if i ever get my own place!
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan this week.
    I'd love if you stopped by my new blog!
    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete