Sunday, August 28, 2011

Menu Plan August 28- September 3

Yep, it's almost September! I love fall so much. I love the changing colors, the crisp mornings, the cooler weather. I adore this season more than any other, I think. And on September 1, Starbucks starts selling their pumpkin spice lattes. I'm gonna have me one of those, then I'll start making my own! It's a whole lot cheaper than $4 a latte, too.

This is going to be another busy week. I have a book review to post in a couple of days. The book is titled The Hour That Matters Most: The Surprising Power of the Family Meal. It was co-authored by the founders of the Dream Dinners meal assembly stores. Go here to read more about the book.


Now, on to the menu plan:

Sunday
Slow Cooked BBQ Short Ribs (from The Hour That Matters Most), mashed potatoes

Monday
Chinese chicken, egg drop soup, rice

Tuesday
Sausage veggie calzones, waffle fries

Wednesday
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread

Thursday
Korean beef, noodles

Friday
Bacon ranch chicken, roasted potatoes

Saturday
West Virginia pepperoni rolls

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a super yummy week! Book marking that Bacon Ranch Chicken!!

    Dropping by from MPM :o)

    ReplyDelete