Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu Plan August 7-13

Tonight after church we had the youth group over for a time of fellowship. I made pizza sloppy joes and put the filling in a crockpot to keep it warm. My friend Suzanne brought sweet treats to share, too. A good time was had by all!

This is my last week before we start back to school. I'm eager to get back into a routine, but will most definitely enjoy our last few days of freedom! Because of the hot weather, I'm going to try to keep turning the oven on to a minimum.

Here's the menu plan for the week:

Sunday
Pizza sloppy joes

Monday
Honey glazed chicken kabobs, rice

Tuesday
Cheeseburger soup, yeast rolls

Wednesday
Pan-seared tilapia, broccoli

Thursday
Pesto chicken stuffed shells, roasted garlic squash

Friday
Dixie pork chops (slow cooker), mashed potatoes

Saturday
Homemade pizza

If you are looking for some meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You'll find plenty of good ideas there.

1 comment:

  1. i bookmarked the dixie pork chops. they sound great and finally something different to do with them!!
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    I'd love if you stopped by my blog to check it out
    Enjoy your week:)
    From Cristin To Mommy

    ReplyDelete