Sunday, December 11, 2011

Menu Plan December 11-17

Tonight's Christmas program at church went off without a hitch! We practiced and practiced, praying for hearts to be touched and drawn closer to Jesus. In the end, I know God was glorified. I love this time of year when people's hearts are so open to hear the good news of the Gospel.

I have lots of Christmas baking to do this week, so I'll stay busy. Thankfully hubby is home this week (he was gone all last week and I really, really missed him!) and he'll help keep me on track.

Here's the menu for the week:

Sunday
Turkey rice soup in the crockpot, homemade bread

Monday
Indian Butter Chicken over rice

Tuesday
Sausage lentil soup

Wednesday
Crockpot beef stroganoff, noodles, green beans

Thursday
Baked egg rolls

Friday
Over at some friends' for chili!

Saturday
Sunday School Christmas party

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment