Monday, October 18, 2010

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

This is a dish I've been making since my early days of wedded bliss and one of my husband's favorites. It was a quick stovetop meal, but I started making it in the crockpot so we could have Sunday dinner when we got home from church.

Here's what you need:

1 1/2 lbs. round steak, sliced into thin strips
salt and pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or you can use homemade)
1/2 cup milk
1 TBSP worchestershire sauce
1 TBSP dried minced onion
1 teas garlic powder
1/4 teas pepper
1/2 cup sour cream

Sprinkle the steak strips with salt and pepper. Place in a greased crock pot.

Combine the soup, milk, worchestershire sauce, onion, garlic and pepper. Pour over the steak. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2.

Stir in the sour cream until incorporated. Ladle over hot cooked noodles and enjoy!


For more yummy recipes, visit Blessed with Grace's Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I have not made this for years, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete