Sunday, July 8, 2012

Menu Plan July 9-15

Last week we went to pick up the kids who spend two weeks with my parents, so I'll be cooking for the whole family once again. The break was nice, but I think all of us will be glad to get into our normal routine.

We've also got a tea party coming up for the Princess' birthday. She was able to celebrate yesterday with her cousins that share her birthday, but they live out of town. She wanted to spend some time with her friends, too, and we agreed. She and I are getting her menu and decorations together now that she's home.

In the meantime, I still have to prepare meals for us, so here's what I've got planned this week:

Monday
Ladies Night Out at church, family will have homemade pizza

Tuesday
Mexican pasta skillet, green chile cheese bread (recipe to come)

Wednesday
Hot dogs with West Virginia hot dog sauce

Thursday
Lentil and rice burritos

Friday
Grilled red snapper, Mediterranean couscous

Saturday
Flatbread wraps to use up leftovers

Sunday
Roast and potatoes in the crockpot

For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You'll find tons of inspiration there from hundreds of home cooks like yourself.

While you're here, check out my review of Your Grocery Toolbox, an e-book designed to save you money on your grocery bill. My readers can get a special 20% discount, so check out the post for more details.

2 comments:

  1. The couscous looks delicious! I love anything with couscous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from mpm at orgjunkie. :)

    ReplyDelete