Sunday, July 1, 2012

Menu Plan July 2-July 8

Last week was quiet due to the kids being gone. We'll be getting them back this week, after celebrating the Princess' birthday, along with her two cousins born on the same day, two years apart.

As I looked back over my menu plan for last week, I realized that because the kids were gone, we had more leftovers. So I didn't cook many of the things on the menu, and that's okay. I was able to get some items in the freezer for future meals when the kids are home.

Because we'll be traveling at the end of the week, I've kept things super simple. We've endured record-breaking heat for the past few days, as most of the country has. Simple is definitely the way to go!

Here's what I have planned - always subject to change:

Monday
Pan-seared red snapper (caught by my husband this weekend in the Gulf of Mexico!), Parmesan zucchini

Tuesday
Chicken Caesar salad wraps

Fourth of July!
Grilled burgers, campfire beans

Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Carnival Party for the Princess and her cousins

Sunday
Princess' choice - it's her birthday dinner but she hasn't told me what she wants yet!

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment