Sunday, August 19, 2012

Menu Plan August 20-26

This week my sister-in-law and I are planning a kid exchange. We live about four hours apart. We'll meet each other halfway, she'll take one of my kids and I'll take a few of hers! This year it's my turn to get the girls. The Princess will get to have her 3 sweet cousins spend a few days together and make some wonderful memories. Mr. Lego will be in South Carolina with his boy cousins, playing video games and building Lego contraptions. I can't tell you how much the kids have been looking forward to this! I'm so glad we live close enough to be able to spend time with family. I wish we lived even closer!

Now for this week's menu, I'm keeping it simple. In addition to the kid exchange, our church starts its kids club program on Wednesday night. I'll be teaching the older children (5th and 6th grade) the lesson. We're praying for a mighty work of God in these kids' lives.

Here's the plan:

Monday
Baked egg rolls, fried rice

Tuesday
Cheeseburger soup, pretzel rolls

Wednesday
Tacos

Thursday
Spaghetti and meatballs

Friday
Homemade chicken nuggets, french fries

Saturday
Grilled hamburgers, corn on the cob

Sunday
Crockpot teriyaki chicken over rice

Visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday for more meal planning inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few people planning spaghetti and meatballs this week, I'll have to put my crockpot version on our menu soon! -Kelly @ Semi Homemade Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? A kid exchange? Oh my gosh, that's BRILLIANT! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete