Sunday, August 12, 2012

Menu Plan August 13-19

Sixteen years ago today, I met the man I was going to marry. Well, I met him face to face. I'd actually been emailing him for a month. He loves to tell people we met on the internet, and I guess in a way we did. I worked with his mother and she begged him to email me "just once." He did, I responded, and he kept writing back. We decided to meet and see if there really was a spark or if it was just him trying to get his mother off his back! Ha ha! In October we'll be married 14 years. So that first meeting paid off!

Now on to this week's menu plan. We're starting our sixth year of homeschooling this week, so quick and easy is on the agenda.

Monday
Meatball sliders (didn't get to this last week), green beans

Tuesday
Baked egg rolls, fried rice

Wednesday
Chicken patty sandwiches, parmesan zucchini

Thursday
Beef and wild rice stew (crockpot)

Friday
Chicken shawarma, flatbread

Saturday
Homemade pizza

Sunday
Pepperoni carbonara, broccoli

Visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday for more meal planning inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Meatball sliders sound great! - Kelly @ Semi Homemade Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by for a visit from Organizing Junkie today.
    Congratulations on your anniversary! Cute story.
    It's another 107 degree day in Las Vegas. Man! Am I looking forward to cooler temps. Unfortunately, we don't usually start cooling down till late September or October.
    Your menu for the week sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from MPM! Your week looks great! I love egg rolls, but have never made them, I recently discovered some all natural frozen pot stickers at Costco and we have been loving those. Gets me my Chinese fix without any MSG. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete