Sunday, November 18, 2012

Menu Plan November 19-25

It's Thanksgiving week! I have so very much to be thankful for, I couldn't even begin to list it all here. I love that we have a day set aside to count our blessings, but as Christians, that's something we should do all the time. In every thing give thanks, like the Bible says.

Anyway, it's going to be a busy week. But it's so worth the extra effort to serve my family and friends. Charles takes care of the table preparation - table cloth, place settings, centerpiece. He's so helpful and talented!

Since we're hosting friends, they'll be bringing some of the feast. I'm making the turkey, two kinds of dressing, cranberry sauce, mac n' cheese and pumpkin pie. Take a tip from me and brine your turkey. It's amazingly moist and delicious that way!

Now on to the week's menu (cause I still have to feed my family the other days, too!):

Monday
Italian sausage sandwiches, garlic roasted potatoes

Tuesday
Citrus tilapia, broccoli

Wednesday
Homemade pizza

Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving!

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Turkey rice soup (crockpot)

Sunday
Chicken patty sandwiches, fries

So, what are you serving for Thanksgiving this week?



For more meal planning inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome menu! :) I have a menu Monday link up if you want to link up every week. Have a great week! Erin

    http://erinbrans.com/2012/11/menu-monday-whats-for-dinner-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chicken patties look really good. Im most excited to go out for Chinese after Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete