Friday, October 29, 2010

CSN Stores Review - Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Slow Cooker

Last month, I told you I'd be doing a product review from CSN Stores. Their stores carry so many wonderful products that I had a hard time choosing just one to try out!

Eventually I settled on the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6-quart Slow Cooker. There's nothing easier than putting a meal's ingredients in the crockpot and letting it do all the work instead of me!


I particularly like this model because of the locking lid. There is a rubber gasket around the top of the removable crock to seal it tightly when latched. I even put water in the crockpot and turned it upside down to see if it would leak. It didn't.

This is the perfect slow cooker for transporting food to a friend's house or church function. No more wrapping towels around the entire crockpot and hoping it doesn't tip over in the back of the van! The lid stays on tight the whole time, until you unlatch it.

I also like the spoon rest on top of the lid. No more searching for a suitable spoon, only to realize you've already put it in the dishwasher because you forgot you needed it later! Does that sound like the voice of experience speaking? Ha ha!

Over the years, I've tried out many slow cookers, but I have to say, this is one of my favorites. It cooks evenly and is easy to clean. The latching lid is the best, most practical feature in my book. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who regularly uses a slow cooker.

Disclaimer: I received no compensation for this review other than the product itself so I could conduct a review. My opinion is entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment