Sunday, January 20, 2013

Menu Plan January 21-27

After a week of rain and even a little snow (it didn't stick, it was too warm), the sun has returned to the Deep South! Yay! I found myself dragging last week, tired and cranky. I need more of the sun! And more of the Son, too!

Now on to this week's menu:

Monday
Steak bites (didn't get to this last week), twice baked potatoes

Tuesday
Cheesy chicken and tater tots (crockpot), broccoli

Wednesday
Beef stew over rice, pretzel bread (recipe to come)

Thursday
Parmesan crusted tilapia, cheesy green chile rice

Friday
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread

Saturday
Meatball sliders, fries
Sunday
Chicken and corn chowder


For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You'll find tons of other menu plans to help get your own planning jumpstarted.

1 comment:

  1. I have the cheesy chicken and tater tots on my menu this week! It looks yummy and who can go wrong with tater tots! :)

    ReplyDelete