Sunday, January 27, 2013

Menu Plan January 28-February 3

Almost finished with first month of 2013! Can you believe it?

We've had some wacky weather here in the Deep South this month. A couple of weeks ago it was in the low 70's, the week before last it snowed! And this week, we're supposed to have both extremes! What in the world?

I love spending these winter months in the kitchen. It's warm and cozy when I'm cooking or baking. I haven't done as much cooking ahead and freezing as I would have liked, so I'll try to work in a little more next month.

Now on to this week's menu:

Monday
Chicken tikka masala (crockpot), fabulous flatbread

Tuesday
Five spice Asian beef (recipe to come), cabbage stir-fry

Wednesday
Rigatoni, green beans, garlic breadsticks

Thursday
Fish tacos, Parmesan couscous

Friday
Philly cheesesteak sloppy joes, fries

Saturday
Feel Better Chicken Stew, homemade bread

Sunday
Leftovers


For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. That cheesesteak is making my mouth water this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...looks delicious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete