Sunday, January 6, 2013

Menu Plan January 7-13

This week is going to be a busy one. We're starting our second semester of school, and we're having out-of-town company this weekend. We just purchased a new bedroom suite for the guest room, so now we have a short amount of time to get it ready. The Princess is going to inherit the bed that's been in the guest room, so there's a lot of shuffling going on.

But the shuffling has allowed us to deep clean a couple of rooms, and that fits in quite nicely with one of my goals for the year - to become more organized. So I'm really killing two birds with one feather duster, so to speak.

In the meantime, I still have to keep my family fed. So here's what is on the menu for this week:

Monday
Steak, twice baked potatoes (didn't get to this last week)

Tuesday
Chicken and corn chowder, pretzel rolls
Wednesday
Sausage veggie calzones, fries

Thursday
Skillet lasagna, garlic bread

Friday
White chicken chili, green chile cheddar bread

Saturday
Taco salad

Sunday
Savory beef roast, mashed potatoes

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking this morning that I need to use up some sausage. I see calzones in our near future. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious looking menu! The chili cheddar bread looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete