Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Number One Vacation Tip

This week at We Are THAT Family, it's the Greatest Tips edition. So I thought I'd share my number one vacation tip.

Take a power strip with you. Pack it in your suitcase along with your shoes. No matter where you're staying, take the power strip. Even when we go to visit family, we take one so we can charge our phones or cameras without inconveniencing our hosts. Hotels rarely have enough outlets either.

Since vacation season is gearing up soon, I'll be posting some Disney vacation tips, so be sure to stop back to check them out. And don't forget to enter my first ever giveaway. It ends on Friday.

For more great tips on everything from food prep to parenting, visit We are THAT Family's Works for Me Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. How smart! We are always searching behind beds and desks (ick) and other places to "plug in".

    ReplyDelete