Sunday, October 6, 2013

Menu Plan October 7-13

Last week I used my crockpot and rice cooker like they were going out of style! My stand mixer saw a lot of use as I baked bread and made cookies. I so love being able to free up some time in the kitchen by using my favorite appliances. I don't know what I'd do without them. What are your favorite time-saving kitchen appliances and tools?

This week I'm going to do more oven and stove-top meals, all of which are quick and easy.  Here's what I've got on the menu:

Monday
Chicken bacon subs, fries

Tuesday
Beef and bean taco casserole, corn

Wednesday
Tasty tilapia, Parmesan couscous

Thursday
Spaghetti and Italian meatballs, garlic bread

Friday
Steak bites, twice-baked potatoes

Saturday
Cheeseburger soup, pretzel rolls

Sunday
Creamy black bean and salsa chicken (crockpot), rice


For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment